Looking for a lively and cheerful career? Perhaps something flexible to fit in with school drop offs? Want to work with the best team in the world?!
Then look no more, Skybound Gymnastics has the perfect job for you!
If you are:
- An outgoing, bubbly personality
- Confident working with children of various ages
- Have a reliable, punctual work ethic
- Driven to be the best
Then we can provide all the necessary training and support to become next level gymnastics coaches:
- Obtaining necessary qualifications
- An experienced mentor for
To apply, you will need:
- Gymnastics knowledge (but you do not necessarily need prior coaching experience – training will be provided)
- An outgoing, confident personality
- Confidence working with children of various ages
- A reliable, punctual work ethic
- Must be able to work weekends
We offer flexible hours (between 2 – 25 hours per week), depending on your availability, experience and abilities.
Sound like you? Please email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com